First Choice Locksmiths use a wide range of mechanical digital locks and electrical digital locks. The following is just a few products we use. Call Now to speak to one of our qualified locksmiths.
LOCKWOOD 530 DIGITAL ENTRANCE SET 530DXSC
Digital entrance set including a Lockwood 530 latch, an internal turn knob and an external push button key pad (Mechanical).
- Outside function: press the C button , enter the correct code then turn the knob to unlock the door.
- Upon releasing the turnknob the code is automatically cancelled.
- Inside function: opened by knob at all times
- Bolt made of brass with 13mm bolt projection
- Suitable for door thickness of 35mm – 45mm
- Fire rated to 2 hours
- Special dual digital pad models can be ordered on request
- Finishes available include satin chrome and polished brass
LOCKWOOD 002 DIGITAL DEADLATCH 002-1KDXSC
Digital deadlatch including a Lockwood 002 internal locking body and an external push button key pad (Mechanical).
- Lockwood 002 single cylinder deadlatch lock body
- Range includes a model with an internal lever as an alternative to the standard turn knob
- Inward and outward opening available
- Holdback function activated by rotating knob/lever past 90 degrees. (Holdback function can be removed)
- 60mm backset
- Stainless steel latch with 18mm projection
- Suitable for door thicknesses of 32mm to 45mm
- Also available with internal lever
CODELOCK MECHANICAL 500 Series CL515SSAU
- Operation from code pad side is by entering in the correct code and turning lever, operation from non code pad side is via a lever which is unlocked at all times
- Codepad lever has a slipping clutch to reduce the chance of damage to the mechanism if forced
- Non handed
- For door thicknesses of between 32mm – 65mm
- “Code Free” feature (excludes CL510SSAU) enables the lock to be used in a passage function without removal from door.
- Latch is a 70mm tubular design with a 60mm latch is available
- Weather resistant, low maintenance finish
- Available in a stainless steel finish
Get a Quick Quote!
Complete the form below to arrange an
obligation free quote.